Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fenway's Big Night in the City

Hi Mom, Dad and Gramma! I'm having a lot of fun at Uncle Steven and Auntie Debbie's!

At first I was a little uncertain about the whole thing....



But then I quickly settled in!



I put on my best cute act, but Uncle Steven wouldn't give me a bite of his lunch. Hmmph! This usually works with Gramma...


Maybe if I come down here so he can see my cuteness more....


Oh well. Guess I'll settle for some chicken leg!


Uncle Steven, will you come out with me for another walk?


I'm all ready for my walk! Let's go!


Look at me walking in the city!


Chicago is my kind of town!


Don't I look good in the snow?


Whew, that was a long walk. I'm pooped!


Well, I'll write more later. I think I am going to stretch out a little bit and watch some TV. I'm feeling a bit sleepy and....


Zzzzzzzzz


(Fenway will write more later!)

4 comments:

Razzle said...

aww, Fenway!! It was so nice having you visit! We miss you already!

that girl said...

Fenway is so cute! I love the captions. In that second picture, it looks like Fenway is thinking "Why am I here??" lol. Perfectly captured. I'm going to show Fritz the photos and tell him you're cheating on him. ;) Looks like you all had a great time!

Holly Hog said...

Fenway is so cute and wooly looking. Love!

Candi said...

He is adorable and looks like a little lamb! I love how he sits up on his back legs. Omg, I'd give him treats all day long and give in to the cuteness!!!!!