Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Special Birthday Sign?


This afternoon, shortly after I posted the last post with the Razzle pendant, Steve picked me up early from work so we could go home and open birthday presents! As always, I was thinking of Razzle, and my birthday wish for today was "I hope he's happy."

Today was a bright sunny and warm day. Driving home, all of a sudden out of the clear blue sky, it started to rain. We looked up and saw one single dark cloud that was right over our car. There were sunny, blue skies directly ahead. Then we saw the rainbow.

It was the biggest rainbow I have ever seen - a full arch - with the bright end of the rainbow going right into Lake Michigan.
I took as many pictures as I could, and as quickly as it had started, the rain stopped and we were back in bright, clear, sunny blue skies.

Somewhere, over that rainbow, is my Razzle, and I think he was saying: Happy Birthday Mom! I'm ok and happy! And by the way, nice pendant!

No comments: