Monday, February 16, 2009

*Sigh!* The last FKM post.....

Our last night....

Is it true that mom and dad are coming home? I can't wait!


I hope so, then I can tell them how naughty you were when they were gone!


Naughty? Just because I drank out of the sink?


They won't be mad at me. I'm too cute to be scolded!


Oh and each kitty had a special message for MAGGIE!!

Mousey says: Hi Maggie! I send you lots of love and hisses!



Froggy says: Hi Maggie! Aren't I cute? I'm also a good singer!


And Kismet says.....Kismet? Now where did he go?
Mousey, have you seen Kismet?


Ah-ha! Kismet, there you are! Of course I'd find you in here!
Gulp gulp gulp slurp gulp


Oh, hi Maggie! It's me, Kismet! I hope you come to visit soon! Bring some meat snacks. I like meat snacks. Mmmm..meat snacks.

Well kitties, it was truly a pleasure watching you the last few days! I hope to see you again very soon!

No comments: