Sunday, July 5, 2009

2 years ago....

Beautiful hedgie sculpture from Razzle's Auntie Nikki - next to Razzle's urn and Geoffrey's quills:


It's hard to believe it's been two years since Razzle's passing. Although I will always miss my sweet little boy, it's so nice to be able to think back on all the great memories Razzle left behind. It's also nice to be cat sitting three wonderfully cute and playful little kitties this week! They are so entertaining and keep Steve and I laughing with their cute little antics, much like Razzle always did. I will never forget Razzle's annoyed little huffs and the dagger stare to match that would make me laugh out loud. Or the way he would run really, really fast on the wheel when Steve was around, as if to say, "I'm the man of the house, and don't you forget it!" I'll never forget how he would look at me with those big eyes when I held him, and how a soft voice and my nose to his would instantly calm down even the spikiest of quills.

Razzle, please give your little brother Geoffrey a kiss and snuggle from us too. I know you are both ok now - happy, healthy and running free. I hope you check in every once in a while and know that you are both still very much loved and missed, and always will be.

No comments: